Browse through our selection of exclusive offers and start planning the journey of a lifetime.
One more night
Book a journey on The Royal Scotsman throughout 2014 and enjoy one more night with our compliments.
- A four-night Classic Journey for the price of the three-night Western Journey
- A three-night Western Journey for the price of the two-night Highland Journey
- Quote code TEBC to receive four-night Classic Journey for the price of the three-night Western Journey
- Quote code TEBW to receive three-night Western Journey for the price of the two-night Highland Journey
- Offer excludes all departures on the following dates 21 April, 18 May and 22 September 2014.
A Night at The Balmoral
Enjoy a complimentary night at the five-star Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh, before or after embarking on a journey into the heart of the Highlands.
- Quote code TEB1 at the time of booking
- Complimentary stay to be taken on the night before or after your journey
A Highland Extravaganza
Taking place on the esplanade of Edinburgh's iconic Castle, the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is an experience like no other. Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance.
Combine this spectacular event with our Classic Journey on The Royal Scotsman and savour the rugged landscape of the Scottish Highlands.
- A two-night stay at The Balmoral Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- A ticket to The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo in top price seating, sections 7-10
- One Classic Journey aboard The Royal Scotsman
Priced at $7,300
- Valid on journeys 15 August & 22 August
- Hotel nights must be taken before the train departure date
- The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo is in the evening on the second night stay in Edinburgh
To book please call our reservations team on 0845 077 2222
Terms and Conditions
- Please book early to avoid disappointment. Offers may be removed at any time without notice
- Subject to availability
- Offers cannot be combined and are only valid for new bookings
- Complimentary hotel accommodation offer is based on double occupancy. Single travellers please contact our reservations offices for availability
Prefer to talk?
Extend your Highland adventure and see more of this dramatic country.