Embark on a magical journey through authentic Scotland, visiting ancient castles, mirror-like lochs and cordial local villages.
- Three-night stay at Inverlochy Castle Hotel, including daily Scottish breakfast and dinner in the Michelin-starred restaurant, excluding beverages
- Sightseeing including Stirling and Dunvegan Castle, Loch Katrine, Glenfinnan, Morar and the Isle of Skye
- Transfers to and from the hotel
The renowned Gleneagles Estate boasts a five-star hotel and spa, as well as three championship golf courses.
- Three-night stay at the Gleneagles Hotel on half board basis
- Sightseeing excursions including Scone Palace, Glamis Castle and St Andrews
- A day of leisure at the Gleaneagles Estate where you can enjoy outdoor activities such as clay pigeon shooting and off-road driving (for a supplement)
Islands of Scotland
After exploring the magnificent scenery of Scotland, extend your journey with an unforgettable cruise, on the Western coastline and Isles.
- 10% discount on both train and cruise fare
- One-night stay at the luxury Balmoral Hotel
- Your choice of seven-night cruise on the Hebridean Princess
Depending on the season, choose from:
Western Journey and Secrets of the Western Isles
Departure date: 25th April 2014
Visit the deer island of Jura, mysterious Iona, the Outer Isles of Barra and Eriksay and the Small Isles of Canna and Rum on this fascinating cruise.
Western Journey and The Outposts of St Kilda
Departure date: 30th May 2014
Step back in time with a tour of atmospheric St Kilda, visiting sprawling gardens, ancient standing stones and medieval castles.
Western Journey and A Hebridean Overture
Departure date: 27th June 2014
Explore the Inner Hebrides, enjoying emotive classical music recitals set against stunning backdrops along the way.
Western Journey and Highland and Island Escape
Departure date: 20th September 2014
Journey through the West Highlands and the islands of the Inner Hebrides, witnessing stunning locations like Kinlock Castle and Inverewe Garden.
Belmond Royal Scotsman
4 Battle Bridge Lane
Tel: (UK) 0845 077 2222
Tel: (US) 1-800-524-2420